jueves, 30 de junio de 2011

Vacbed + Lube = Win! chair bdsm

extreme bdsm videos
We be in possession la bdsm of gotten quite a few requests to do another vacbed shoot, in such a manner I hopped in our sexy pewter full enclosure vacbed from Kink Engineering and got dank and wild!

To spice things up a bit, we filled the vacbed by a half gallon of lube, in order to give male bdsm me the skill to squirm around a bit. This was such an amazing excitement! I couldn't stop moving, the cool slippery latex sliding in company my lube covered body just felt too good!

Being sucked into the vacbed through a camera filming my every bdsm models move made me feel like a living art display. I was so turned on by the sensual mixture of lube bdsm ts and latex, along with the pure objectification of it every one of I couldn't help but touch myself and luckily I had adequate supply of lube to help me tranny bdsm finish the job

File Size: 409 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Length: 00:16:06
Format: WMV
Studio: FetishKitsch


extreme bdsm videos

File greatness: 409.0 MB

extreme bdsm videos