lunes, 22 de agosto de 2011

Second Times A Charm: Melina Mason (2011) bdsm extreme stories

bdsm fashion
Starring: Maitresse Madeline, Melina Mason
Categories: BDSM, Bondage bdsm stories male, Lesbians, Dildo, Hardcore
WhippedAss

I did my bdsm gay torture careful search on Melina Mason. She comes from Jersey, thinks she's kinky, wants to subsist kinky, shot for Wired Pussy. I watched all the unedited footage and by-word all her little quirks and ticks and how because of her veneration she bdsm anal would put up blocks in order to not fully actual presentation the moment. I knew just what to do and I played this irascible, doe eyed, curvy 20 year old like a fiddle, molding her into my small lesbian pain slut whore. Melina and I had a connection which jumps off the screen with flogging, nipple clamps, pussy licking, fool licking, tough bdsm toybox bondage, anal sex and strap-on ass fucking up to Melina admits she had the best sexual experience of her life!
Format: wmv
Resolution: 1280x720
Runtime: 60 min.
Filesize: 725 Mb


bdsm fashion

File largeness: 724.8 MB

bdsm fashion